Are you a regular reader? Do you believe in the power of books? How many books have you read this year? Which book changed your life?
Books have played a big role in my life since I was a child, reading has always been second nature. I recently “grew out of” the romance novels and got into books for self development and entrepreneurship and I must say they now serve as my tribe of invisible mentors. E-books have made it easier for me to read anywhere and at anytime, no matter where I am, as long as my battery stays charged. This year, I’ve managed to read at least a book per month (as planned) and I’m really proud of myself for that. What are your reading goals for the year? Here are the list of books I’ve read so far in 2018 and I highly recommend them if you’re trying to pick up on your reading or just want to grow your library.
1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (reread) – The first time I read this book, I promised myself I’ll read it at the beginning of every year.
2. The Element by Ken Robinson
3. Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
4. Self- Confidence by Paul McGee
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson. This book was very easy to read, had a lit character too.
I’m currently reading Standing for Something by Gordon B. Hinckley. #WorldsBookDay means kicking up our feet after a hot tiring day, get a chilled juice or wine and read a good book. I can’t think of anything that’ll be better after a hot tiring day.